Contributions to Research Project

- I did research on existing products (BRC-X1000) available in the market to upgrade for us to fulfill our purpose statement and that is to make lecture recording cameras better for the various stakeholder.

- I did a full evaluation about the pros and cons our product(Lenslot) might have to our various stakeholders for our group to re-evaluate our upgrades.

- I wrote the executive summary for our groups research project that summarises the outline of our research project.

- I found out the different technologies that are currently available in the market.

- Besides the different technologies available i also found out the best of the different component upgrades we have in mind for Lenslot

- I also weighed the pros and cons of the existing products to ensure our product created will erase most of the cons and amplify the pros.

- For the oral presentation, i was tasked to talk about the various small components of our product and gave a informative elaboration about the uses of the different components.

- I edited the final research project report together with the rest of my teammates (checked for citations errors and grammar errors)

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Introductory Blogpost

THIS QUOTE AH? I KNOW I KNOW

The EA888 Engine Summary Reader Response Draft 1 750words